Thursday 8 May 2014

Cochabamba Cavalry

Now for some Cavalry...

These are Lancashire Prussian? Dragoons although I needed troops without firearms. I didn't think I could cut away the weapon at the time, but on some later units I have and I think it looks ok.

So here are the Cochabamba Cavalry ( Until such time as I replace them!). This is the first Regiment, there are two more to come. The Cochabamba Cavalry turned up  just as the Patriots were fleeing so  had little impact on the battle. Still, Orbats require 3 regiments of them and I'm having great fun converting the other two regiments from  various heads, bodies and arms. I'll be determined (as Patriot commander) to hold the Royalists up long enough for these chaps to strut their stuff.


Cochabamba Cavalry Regt.

No comments:

Post a Comment