Thursday 22 May 2014

Bengali and Indian troops for the Sudan / Anglo-Egyptian War / NWF

Painted these chaps up a while ago. Nice clean castings, wish I could remember who they were from. I don't have my PoW lists to hand so I can't identify which units they represent or even which campaigns, but I'm hoping to get them into battle soon.

Here's what I've amassed so far - six units of infantry and a brigade commander.
Hopefully these steadfast troops will halt the onslaught of enemy long enough to save the day.
 Will 'Rupert' keep his men in order, spot the enemy and join them in the thick of it when the time is right?
1st company finds itself alone but help is not far behind.












Time to give the enemy some of Sheffield's finest - 'they don't like it up 'em.'


No comments:

Post a Comment